Tuesday 20 July 2010

Trailer Tuesday(4)

Trailer Tuesday is a feature I will be hosting every Tuesday for book trailers I currently adore, it can be a released or due to be released, it can be the original or a fan made trailer....as long as you like it. Feel free to join in and let me know in the comments so I can come and check it out.

 Hey all, its that time of week again where I share with you my trailer love. This weeks trailer is for the FAB sounding book The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


I have heard some interesting things about this novel and can not wait to receive my copy that I have just ordered from the Book Depository.

Whats your favourite trailer right now...come on tell me! you never know i may not have seen it yet!!

1 comment:

Hey guys...feel free to leave a little love