Sunday 13 June 2010

About Me.....

So i decide i need an outlet..... a place where i can allow others in on my little bits off coolness from the land called "The Mommy Brain" no honestly that's what it is now a brain where i get little snippets away from my 2 beautiful girls for a Little "M-E T-I-M-E" i need to say it in code because if the girls hear me I'm sure they will take it away from me.

I read as much as i can in my free time, and what i read varies on my mood but I'm currently going through a fantasy/sci-fi stage. I'm honest in my opinions of books and i have reviewed many books for Watersones and as they know, if i love a book i do honestly love it and if i hate a book i hate it there is no hidden meaning...it is what it is.

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Stopped on the hop. If you just began blogging in June, you are doing really well! Congratulations. I hope you can stop by some time. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,
    can i ask a question, i've set up a blog, it lets me do multiple posts on my 'Home' page, but can't on my other pages. how did you do it, you have multiple posts on your 'Review' page. please can you help.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Just wanted to drop by and share a little love. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog and it's wonderful :) I'll be back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys...feel free to leave a little love