Sunday 13 June 2010

Review Policy

I am more than happy to accept review copies from authors and publishers. The reviews posted here are personal, original and most importantly honest. I like to use the word "I" in my reviews. As they are a reflection of my feelings.
Types of Genres I enjoy: Young Adult literature is my main focus. Although I will accept and review some Middle Grade titles and also some Adult titles. I enjoy reading fantasy, paranormal, chick-lit, romance, historical fiction, literary fiction, anything that addresses social issues, mysteries and thrillers.
I do not prefer to read a series out of sequence. If you have a review request that is part of a series that I have not read, I will ask that you provide a copy of each of it’s predecessors. I feel only then will this equal to a fair review.
Genres I don't usually pick up: I normally do not read non-fiction, memoirs/biographies.

When I accept a novel to review: While I try to only accept review books I think I will like, I can not guarantee that the review will be positive, a negative review will be a fair review clearly stating why . I don't take pleasure in negating someone's work, but my reviews will be my honest opinion. I post my reviews on GoodReads, Amazon and Waterstones
How long will it take for a review: I try to read the review titles that I receive in a timely manner. If the book is an ARC, I will try to review the book in the month surrounding its release date, in most cases before the book is released or shortly after.

Please feel free to contact me at Living_free@rocketmail.com if interested with your review requests. I look forward to working with you.

Thanks!