Tuesday 13 July 2010

Trailer Tuesday

Trailer Tuesday is a feature I will be hosting every Tuesday for book trailers I currently adore, it can be a released or due to be released, it can be the original or a fan made trailer....as long as you like it. Feel free to join in and let me know in the comments so I can come and check it out


OK so i have a few trailers to show you this week

1. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

2. Torment by Lauren Kate

3. Beastly by Alex Flinn

4.The Maze Runner by James Dashner

5.The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

What are your favourite book trailers lately....leave me a link or a comment I would love to know!

Happy Reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. Whohoo! I didn't know they made a movie of Beastly. It looks like it's gonna be really good.
    The Dark Divine trailer looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maze Runner looks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys...feel free to leave a little love