Tuesday 10 August 2010

Book Review -Strange Angels by Lili St Crow

Strange Angels by Lili St Crow

Synopsis
Dru Anderson: Night Hunter. Knife Wielder. Heart Breaker. Dru can sense evil, which helps when she and her Dad are tracking down ghosts, suckers, wulfen, and the occasional reanimated corpse. It's a dangerous life, but it's the only one she knows. Then Dru's dad turns up dead and she suddenly finds herself in the middle of a deadly game where every move she makes could be her last. Dru is more special than she realizes - and whatever killed her dad could be coming for her next. Can Dru stay alive long enough to fall for one - or both - of the guys hungry for her affections?

My Review
As many of my readers know I am a true sucker for anything that's a series....good or bad I will read it.....this novel..the first in the Strange Angels series is good. Good in a whole "yo' where's the next book at....I need it now.." kinda goood! Lili writes a great basis novel for the sequel filling you in and laying the roots where needed, Strange Angels is fast paced and action packed, it kept me fully engaged slipping in as many pages as possible, in the little quiet gaps in my days....not leaving a second when I was free without it in my hand.

I was a little upset with Dru at the beginning but her character grew on me and I learned to love her and her stubborn ways, she has a great friendship blooming with Graves but I really don't want it to go any further for some reason I need Dru and Chris to be the 'item' in this novel it will work for the best, trust me. Graves is great he is a strong character who handles what ever is thrown his way but I feel like hes still a child but Chris ...now that boy can handle his surroundings, he is strong, experienced, mature and sounds way better looking the Graves so please BETRAYAL don't let me down.

Over all I enjoyed Strange Angels. Once I completed it, it had me digging through my packed boxes for the sequel so I can start it next. Lili gives you a little of what every girl needs... Wulf, Suckers, Zombies, Mr nice guy a.k.a Graves and we have Mr good vs bad guy a.k.a Chris....and its left me wanting more from them all. So BOOYA Lili for adding another Great Beginning to a series I know I am gonna be in love with.

Happy Reading xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I almost picked this book up the other day but for some reason I didn't, but now I think I'm gonna have to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review, I think I will look for this one you have made me quite curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your review, I've recently finished reading all 3 books and the end had me begging for more, but I have to wait until next spring. I don't know how I'll cope.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys...feel free to leave a little love