Tuesday 4 January 2011

Well HELLO New Year - Whats coming uo on TROABM

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
I hope it is a great one full of love and happiness and all things that make you smile.

Well with my feet firmly on the ground and my eyes in recovery mode lets start the New Year with a list of the upcoming reviews this week on The Readings of a Busy Mom

Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Immortals: Dark Flame by Alyson Noel

So while I catch up around the globe of book bloggers and share the new year new me love I hope your all well and enjoying the cold beginning to 2011.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too.
    Hope you have a good one :D

    Excellent book choices, Rachel Caine is a legend and i LOVED Ghost Town, Crescendo is ok, and Dark Flame is on my TBR pile. hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys...feel free to leave a little love